Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ride this thing till the wheels fall off?

Well here goes nothing as we are almost one week away from our adventure to 13 cities in 7 days to raise awareness for open ART studios. As a therapist I am pretty far removed from anything internet related but since this is such a time sensitive cause and in need of so much support, in the last two weeks I have had to dabble in twitter, facebook, myspace, film editing, etc etc....and as of today my first blog!  So bare with me as I am fumbling around with all of this:)

 So far we have had only two weeks to work on the Running on heART project...but we do have a very lovable car that will let us drive it cross country while being decorated in every city!  We will finally be donating our "art car" to a great cause once we reach California! (We have named the car Betty to ensure she will have several theme songs... including but not limited to Black Betty and Betty Davis Eyes:) 

What else....Having had to throw so much together in such a short amount of time has been really challenging, but we know that this will benefit so many people and organizations!  We are really excited and have already met so many amazing people who are willing to be a part of this crazy journey with us!!!

Please learn more and help support the Running on heART project by visiting:

"I hope that my achievements in life shall be these -- that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, and that I will have given help to those who were in need... that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been."
-Art Hoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment